Sunday Meditation & Dharma
Upcoming Teachers, 2017:
- November 12 - Steve "Subodha" Nunez
- November 19 - Amma Thasanti
- November 26 - Robert Miller
- December 3 - Susy Keely
- December 10 - Tim Colohan
- December 17 - Cesar Seas
- December 24 - CLOSED
- December 30 - CLOSED
Everyone is welcome to our main sit where we gather to meditate and have a discussion with our guiding teacher or special guest.
Sitting together we find support, guidance and the energy to do the challenging work of awakening. Please join us!
Sundays from 3:00pm - 5:00pm
5100 E. The Toledo.
Long Beach, California 90803
We meet in the Gabrielson Chapel of the Bay Shore Church on The Toledo and Granada in Belmont Shore.
Parking: There is a city owned lot across Granada. There is also street parking.
Important Note: There is a wheelchair ramp to the left of the main entrance.
Cost: Free with a suggested donation of $10 to help keep our doors open, compensate teacher, and make classes available for those who cannot afford them. If you would like to join us in this practice of dana or generosity, please consider contributing:
- We begin with a meditation, followed by a dharma talk and group discussion. We conclude with at roughly 4:30pm with the metta (loving-kindness) chant.
- We have cushions, zafus, benches and comfortable chairs on hand, but you are welcome to bring your own sitting gear.
- Come early to help setup, do your own practice or meet some wonderful people!