Sunday Meditation & Dharma Talk
Upcoming Teachers, 2018
- February 25 - Jokai Blackwell
- March 4 - Brad Gibson
- March 11 - Jokai Blackwell
- March 18 - Tim Colohan
- March 25 - Jokai Blackwell
*We transmit a live video feed of select Sunday Dharma teachings. You may find these on our Facebook Video site.
New to the practice? Come early at 2:45pm every Sunday for a beginners intro before the main meditation session.
Everyone is welcome to our main sit where we gather to meditate and have a discussion with our guiding teacher or special guest.
Sitting together we find support, guidance and the energy to do the challenging work of awakening. Please join us!
- Main meditation session, 30 minutes
- 15 minute sit, stand, walk, Metta, or other meditation practice
- 10 - 15 minute break for refreshments, socializing.
- Dharma Talk and Q/A
Sundays from 3:00pm - 5:00pm
5100 E. The Toledo.
Long Beach, California 90803
We meet in the Gabrielson Chapel of the Bay Shore Church on The Toledo and Granada in Belmont Shore.
Parking: There is a city owned lot across Granada. There is also street parking.
Important Note: There is a wheelchair ramp to the left of the main entrance.
Cost: Free with a suggested donation of $10 to help keep our doors open, compensate teacher, and make classes available for those who cannot afford them. If you would like to join us in this practice of dana or generosity, please consider contributing:
- Wear something comfortable.
- We have cushions, zafus, benches and comfortable chairs on hand.
- Come early to help setup, do your own practice or meet some wonderful people!