Contribute to Something Great, Today!
Long Beach Meditation offers guided meditation, Dharma talks, mindfulness courses, retreats, and yoga at little to no cost for those who could not otherwise afford it. Founded in 1993 and incorporated as a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization in 2009, LBM continues to provide a safe and supportive space for mindfulness, inspiration, and learning.
Consider a donation of $100. Your generous gift will:
- Help us compensate our teachers who spend countless hours researching and preparing for Dharma talks and classes, and retreats.
- Provide a safe, supportive environment to learn about meditation and the Dharma with experienced and dedicated teachers.
- Keep the cost of courses and retreats reasonable and offer scholarships for those who would not otherwise be able to attend.
- Allow us to offer donation-based classes, sits, and talks - no one is turned away for lack of funds.
Let's grow something together!
Please consider a one-time donation.
Other Ways to Contribute
- Become a Sustaining Member at any level. Click Donate above, then check "Make Recurring."
- Attend the Sangha New Year Celebration on January 7, 2017 4pm-7pm
- Support our Facebook Fundraiser Campaign with Likes and Shares
- Volunteer - Click here for more
- Shop on Amazon and they will donate 0.5% of your purchase to Long Beach Meditation.
LBM is a 501(c)(3) non-profit education organization and sustains itself through your generous contributions. We would like to extend our deep appreciation to our sustaining members and gracious volunteers. Thanks to your support LBM is able to keep fees affordable for all who wish to attend, including granting scholarships, offer retreats that help to deepen our practice and provide a spiritual refuge where inner peace and transformation become possible.
If you have questions about membership or volunteer needs please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please make all checks payable to Long Beach Meditation.